Forgot Bima Mobile Bank Jateng Password? Here Are 7 Ways To Reset GoalsAugust 9, 2022
Forgot Bima Mobile Bank Jateng Password? Here Are 7 Ways To Reset Goals – Kuri007
– #Forgot #Bima #Mobile #Bank #Jateng #Password #Ways #Reset #Goals #Omar #Zack
Forgot Password Bima Mobile – Bank Jateng makes it easy for its customers to trade using the Bima Mobile system. You can make transfers, check balances, make purchases and check Bank Jateng changes.
Bima Mobile has several types of security such as password, PIN and OTP code. Previously, we have discussed how to solve a FORGOTTEN BIMA PIN when you have to go through an ATM to be able to reset it.
But what if the user forgets the Bima Mobile password? Please note that the password function and the mobile number registered to apply for Bima Mobile so if you forget it, you will not get access.
Indeed, mobile phone numbers, passwords and PINs must be protected because they are closely related to the security of customer data. To overcome the forgotten Bima Mobile password, Lupapin.com has summarized the information as follows.
Password Reset Terms
You must meet the requirements from Bank Jateng for the password reset to work properly. Also pay attention to the security of the password by using unique characters so that it is not easily recognized by others.
- Users need to correct the last 4 digits of the debit card number.
- Configure Bank Jateng ATM card PIN.
- Make sure you have a mobile number registered with Bima Mobile.
- The mobile number must be able to receive the OTP code for verification.
- The Bima Mobile password must be at least 8 to 32 characters long, including a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.
How To Overcome Forgot Password Bima Mobile
If you forgot your Bima Mobile password, you don’t need to go to the bank because it can be solved online. Make sure you have configured all the conditions above and reset the password as below.
- Open the Bima Mobile application, on the main page tap Forgot password.
- Continue by entering the last 4 digits of your bank card number.
- Enter the mobile number registered in Bima Mobile and contact Go ahead.
- Enter the 6-digit ATM PIN and wait for the OTP code to be entered.
- After the OTP is entered via SMS, continue to enter the 6 digits in the BIma Mobile system and press Go ahead.
- Enter a new password and confirm using the same characters, just press Submit.
- A notification appears Password Change Succeededpress on OK and continue to re-enter Bima Mobile.
How to change Bima Mobile password
And for those who want Bima Mobile to be more secure, you can always change the password. The steps to change passwords are also easy and quick through the menu on Bima Mobile like this.
- In Bima Mobile enter the menu Other.
- Log in to Editing.
- Continue with the selection change password.
- Enter old password, new password and confirm new password.
- After that press Submit and it appears that the password has been changed successfully, press OK.
Please visit your nearest Bank Jateng branch office
There is an error in the app, clear the cache and start over
Please call the call center on 14066
It is very different from overcoming a LOST MOBILE PIN in PAPUA where it is mandatory to use an ATM. Bima Mobile is simple because it only requires the card number to reset the password.