Good Happening HOT RAIN RICE, Each Dye Mix Little Little Milk!August 4, 2022
Good Happening HOT RAIN RICE, Each Dye Mix Little Little Milk! – Kuri007
– #Good #Happening #HOT #RAIN #RICE #Dye #Mix #Milk #Omar #Zack
It’s really good what happened to Nasi Hujan Panas. It is beautiful, beautiful, colorful and sweet, oily to taste. Obviously every dye used should be mixed a little with liquid milk. Hot rain rice is really good to enjoy with Red Cooked Chicken, Jelatah and Dalca.
This is what Chef shared Nazri Mat Zain. Those who rebook this Nasi Rain Panas menu.
Thank you God. You are busy preparing orders from customers. With ckit Papa, today’s menu is ready.
Papa Style Hot Rainy Rice Recipe
5kg Basmati Jasmine Rice Pusa Cream
*Wash and soak the rice for 20 minutes and drain.
4 large onions
A bunch of garlic
4 inches of Ginger
5 liter Air
1 can of liquid milk
Salt, Aji and sugar to taste
Majerin @ Minyak Sapi and cooking oil for frying.
Egg yolk, Apple Green and red color
* Each dye is mixed with a little liquid milk
How to do it:
1. Heat a pan and add margarine @ beef fat mixed with cooking oil to about 1/2 kg (a little more is fine)
2. Saute the red onion, garlic, ginger and 4 cloves.
3. Once the onions have wilted and become fragrant, turn off the heat and put in a gas or electric rice cooker.
4. Add pandan leaves, add 5 liters of water.
5. Add salt, Aji and sugar to taste and cook until the water boils.
6. Add one can of liquid milk.
7. Add the boiled rice
8. Stir the water constantly until it is almost dry, then cover the pot with a lid.
9. Wait for the rice to dry (cook).
10. Open the lid of the pot and make three holes in the middle of the rice and pour the dye.
11. Cover the pot again and let it rest for 10 minutes, turn it on and mix to combine the colors.
I wish you luck
Must Read:Corn Rice, Red Baked Chicken and Jeratah, Worth ‘Bersilat’ Close to the Kitchen
Read More Here:Here’s How, Tips & Tricks To Cook ‘NASI DAGANG Kita Teganu’!
Interesting articles:Season Basmati Rice with Salt, TIPS Soft Rice Cooks Evenly Smoothly!
Women’s Weekly: So if you want to try to make Nasi Hujan Panas this wonderful experience, follow the recipe and tips shared here.
Source:Nazri Mat Zain
Follow us on Facebook, Website, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter MW Telegram and
Women’s Weekly TikTok for information, latest news and interesting articles.